I don’t like haiku.
Never have and never will.
So I won’t write one.
1) www.opiummagazine.com (Humor-lit site, where I’ve published several pieces).
2) www.yankeepotroast.org (Who doesn’t love a good potroast? Great humor site).
3) spillwayreview.com (a beautiful online literary mag from New Orleans, where I’ve also published).
4) www.pindeldyboz.com (if you don’t know pindeldyboz yet, then you don’t know squat about online literary magazines).
5) www.apeculture.com/movies/swscience.htm (a set of articles on “The Science of Star Wars” that is absolutely a hoot!).
6) www.toromagazine.ca/home.html (Proving that male Canadians can be just as pruriently juvenille as male Americans).
7) www.zulkey.com/greatest.html (Claire Zulkey is very funny and must write at least four pieces a day, judging by this ongoing list of her pubs).
8) www.piaze.com/stories.html (Pia Z. Ehrhardt is the uncontested master of
the online short-short story).
9) www.lablit.com/home (a kissin’ cousin of Science Creative Quarterly).
10) www.biology.lsu.edu/labpages/licatalab/index.htm (a great place to get a Ph.D.).
(Left: Some chickens dancing at Mardi Gras – one of them is me; Right: My grad student Andy floating in microgravity).